Friday, July 6, 2007


Its been a busy time. Moved into a new house, been painting and remodeling, put my glass studio back together. Started seeing the chiropractor and joined CGGE - Creative Glass Guild of Etsy. New street team and jumped in with both feet. Built our website, threw in a forum, set up email and been having a blast getting to know everyone. www.cgge.org

Now I need to get back into doing glass.
This is a piece I had started before our move but just finished this week.

The coaster and box set are made from glue chip glass base, dried flowers ( I did myself), and clear glass on top, soldered to seal it all in.

Next project is going to be fish... lots of fish!

Now I'm working on taking better photos. I've got all the equipment with my love being an armature photographer. He definitely loves his toys but he lets me indulge in my toys too. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new torch. Lampworking here I come. Next will be the kiln.



1 comment:

Smokeylady60 said...

Those are just beautiful!!!!

Smokeylady

GetGlassy's Fan Box